Terms and Conditions
1.This website is an invitation to treat, and nothing on this website shall be construed
as a unilateral offer by B1 Tyres to enter into any contractual obligations.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any tyres purchased are suitable for
the customer’s vehicle and intended use. B1 Tyres cannot be considered liable for any
recommendation made by any third party, or external source of information.
3. The customer’s offer to purchase goods will not be deemed accepted unless and
until the order confirmation has been issued.
4. The order confirmation sets out the basis upon which B1 Tyres agrees to accept an
order. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the order confirmation
corresponds with the customers own expectations. Any discrepancy should be
reported immediately to B1 Tyres.
5. Payment must be received within seven days of order, and in any event before
goods are despatched. Title to goods remains with B1 Tyres until paid for in full.
Responsibility for goods passes on delivery.
6. In the event that B1 Tyres is unable to fulfil the order, it will be entitled to cancel
the order. In such instances any liability will be limited to refunding the customer for
all payments received.
7. Goods will be delivered to the address provided by the customer.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide adequate information for the courier to
find the address. The customer agrees to indemnify B1 Tyres against any costs that it
may incur as a result of non-delivery as a result of inaccurate or inadequate
instructions. In the event of such non-delivery B1 Tyres reserves the right to dispose
of the tyres, and seek compensation in respect of any resulting costs or losses.
9. Confirmation of delivery from the courier will be presumed to constitute conclusive
proof of delivery.
10. B1 Tyres shall not be considered liable in respect of any defect arising from fair
wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions (including
11. The parties agree that, in the unlikely event of any defect arising in the tyres, the
tyres will be submitted for adjudication by the manufacturer as to the cause of failure
and their decision will be final.
12. Where the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply, the
customer may cancel the contract within seven days of the goods being delivered and
receive a full refund, provided that the goods have not been used, and are in the same
condition as when supplied. In such instances it is the customer’s responsibility to pay
for and arrange for the return of the goods, and to keep B1 Tyres indemnified against
all such costs.
13. In all other circumstances, cancellation will only be accepted at the discretion of
B1 Tyres, and subject to payment of all reasonably resulting costs and/or losses.
14. B1 tyres will only ship within the United Kingdom.
15. Tyre prices do not include (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Valves or
16. All orders must be made by persons 18 years or over.
17. These terms and conditions govern the entire contract between B1 Tyres and the
customer. All other rights are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
18. Should any of these terms and conditions be held to be unenforceable in whole, or
in part, then the remainder will remain valid.
19. This contract is governed by the prevailing law in England & Wales.